Updated: Nov 23, 2020
I am making small batches of this amazing powerful elixir. We are transitioning from Fall into Winter. It is in the transitions where our Qi or life force can become vulnerable, this is why it is important to take medicine that support our Wei Qi (defensive energy) & life force to help us transition smoothly into Winter.
This Winter Elixir is made with the highest quality ingredients of:
Red Ginseng (Ren Shen)
Medicinal Mushrooms : Reishi & Cordyceps
Bee Products: Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Propolis & Honey
Mantra Practice of White Tara & Medicine Buddha
Loving Healing Presence
Longevity & Immunity
Boost Vitality & Sex Drive
Tonifies Yang & Qi, Kidneys & Spleen
Nourishes Heart Blood
Calms the Mind & Spirit
Warms the Kidneys
Uplifts the Spirit
Lubricates the Lungs & Large Intestine
Anti-oxidant, Anti-inflamatory & Adaptogenic
low immune system
prone to sickness
low sex drive
low motivation, lack of purpose, lack of inspiration
depression, low moods, feeling stuck
chronic lower back pain
muscle & energy recovery from strong physical activity
post covid recovery
CAUTION! this formula is very hot in nature and it has a very strong immune boosting effect. It should not be taken by anyone suffering from an autoimmune disease like lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto thyroiditis, graves disease, multiple sclerosis, celiac disease, etc... It is not indicated for anyone with a very hot constitution or if you have an acute infection. If you are not sure if this formula is right for you, I am happy to have a herbal consultation online to address any questions and concerns. You can book here: irenesanchezcelis.janeapp.com
- REN SHEN or Red Ginseng. This root in Chinese medicine is considered sweet, slightly bitter and slightly warm. It strengthens the Lungs, Spleen & Stomach. It Tonifies Yuan or Primal Qi, W Yang Qi and Calms the Spirit.
- LING ZHI or Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum), this medicinal mushroom has been used for millennia by Chinese medicine. It is considered a herb that Nourishes the Heart Blood and Tonifies Spleen Qi, Calms the Spirit, treats insomnia, fatigue, poor memory and appetite. In Western herbology it is considered an adaptogenic, meaning that it is considered an agent that supports the body's ability to accommodate varying physical and emotional stresses. This adaptogenic it gives energy at the same time that it soothes the nervous system. Western medicine has also found specific applications and health benefits that include control of blood glucose levels, modulation of the immune system, liver protection, prevention of bacteria growth and more.
- DONG CHONG XIA CAO or Cordyceps Sinensis, also known as the worm mushroom. This medicinal mushroom is considered a Kidney Yang Tonic. It is warm and sweet. It is great for treating fatigue, low sex drive (the Kidney system network in Chinese Medicine has a very close link to our sexual energy, gonads and reproduction). It is excellent for active people & athletes to take after an intense workout to help them in their recovery time. It is also great to take after being sick because it helps boost Yang Qi, Vitality, Life Force (Qi).
- ROYAL JELLY is a gelatinous substance produced by honey bees to feed the queen bees and their young. Royal jelly is comprised of water, carbs, protein and fat. The full chemical makeup of royal jelly is unknown, but its positive effects on health are thought to stem from its unique proteins and fatty acids. These include nine glycoproteins collectively known as major royal jelly proteins (MRJPs) and two fatty acids, trans-10-Hydroxy-2-decenoic acid and 10-Hydroxydecanoic acid. Royal jelly also contains several B vitamins and trace minerals. Some of the vitamins typically present in royal jelly include:
Pantothenic acid (B5)
Folic acid (B9)
- BEE POLLEN is a mixture of flower pollen, nectar, enzymes, honey, wax and bee secretions. Foraging honey bees collect pollen from plants and transport it to the beehive, where it’s stored and used as food for the colony. Bee pollen contains a wide variety of antioxidants, which may protect cells from damage caused by free radicals that are linked to chronic diseases, including cancer and type 2 diabetes. Bee pollen has been used traditionally to reduce inflammation and swelling. It contains over 250 biologically active substances, including proteins, carbs, lipids, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants. Bee pollen granules consist of approximately.
Other substances: 5–15%
- PROPOLIS is a compound produced by bees when they combine the sap of evergreens or needle leaved trees with their own discharges and beeswax, they create a sticky, greenish-brown product used as a coating to build their hives. Thousands of years ago, ancient civilizations used propolis for its medicinal properties. Greeks used it to treat abscesses. Assyrians put it on wounds and tumours to fight infection and help the healing process. Egyptians used it to embalm mummies. Researchers have identified more than 300 compounds in propolis. The majority of these compounds are forms of polyphenols. Polyphenols are antioxidants that fight disease and damage in the body. Propolis has been suggested to have a role in treating certain cancers as well. According to one study some of the anti-cancerous effects of the substance include:
keeping cancerous cells from multiplying
reducing the likelihood cells will become cancerous
blocking pathways that keep cancer cells from signaling each other
- HONEY or Feng Mi in Chinese medicine is considered sweet and neutral. It helps restore Qi & prevent dryness by Tonifying Spleen and Stomach, Moistening the Lungs and Large Intestines. It also helps dispel toxins and aid medicinal preparations. Since ancient times, honey has been used as both a food and a medicine. Honey is a sweet, thick liquid made by honeybees. The bees collect sugar — mainly the sugar-rich nectar of flowers — from their environment. Once inside the beehive, they repeatedly consume, digest and regurgitate the nectar. The end product is honey, a liquid that serves as stored food for bees. The smell, color and taste depend on the types of flowers visited. Nutritionally, 1 tablespoon of honey (21 grams) contains 64 calories and 17 grams of sugar, including fructose, glucose, maltose and sucrose. High-quality honey contains many important antioxidants. These include organic acids and phenolic compounds like flavonoids. The antioxidants in honey have been linked to beneficial effects on heart health, including increased blood flow to the heart and a reduced risk of blood clot formation.
- WHITE TARA & MEDICINE BUDDHA : are the female & masculine Tibetan Buddhist deities considered to have the power of healing. They both represent our true nature which is bodhicitta (pure unconditional love & awareness). It is my intention to expand the healing powers of this medicine with both its curative & preventative effects with the Buddhic light of the compassionate energies of mother Tara and Medicine Buddha.
OM TARE TUTTARE TURE MAMA AYUH PUNYA JNANA PUSTIME KURU SVAHA
TADYATA OM BEKANDZE BEKANDZE MAHA BEKANDZE RADZA SAMUDGATE SVAHA